For cPanel version 11.38
To access cPanel:
https://IP:2083into your preferred Internet browser.
- Enter your cPanel username into the Username field.
- Enter your password into the Password field.
- Click Log in.
- You will be greeted by a cPanel startup page on your first login. We strongly recommend completing the Getting Started Wizard.
Note: A colon symbol following an IP address or domain name denotes a specific port number. These port numbers are responsible for guiding data packets transmitted between 2 computers to specific processes taking place on either machine.
As of cPanel 11.32, you can select the language in which the interface should appear from the login page. This change will only apply to the specific browser session. Selecting a new language from the login screen will not change your account's default language (set using the Change Languagescreen).
Note: If your browser's
Accept-Languageheader is set, then the login screen will attempt to display the corresponding locale. If the locale requested by the browser header is not available, the login interface will appear in English.
Was this answer helpful?
1. Click on 'Change Password' under the 'Site Management' header in Cpanel. 2. Enter...
You can login to Cpanel with the url that is in your Welcome email:...
Here is a list of many common error codes:Succesful Client Requests: 200 OK 201...
You can password protect directories within your site from unauthorized users by using 'Web...
1. Click on the “Apache handlers” link in Cpanel. (under the 'site management...