Using KVM with the Intel Xeon E3 1230 V3
The Intel Xeon E3 1230 V3 uses SuperMicro IPMI technology for remote KVM, power control, and virtual media. To access the KVM interface, please follow these instructions:
- Copy the KVM IP listed in the dedicated server details at newjersey.serversub.com.
- Paste the KVM IP into your browser address bar and navigate to that address.
- You should be presented with a login screen, use the KVM User/Pass combination listed in the dedicated server details to login.
- Once logged in, you will be presented with a screen that will allow you to control the power for the server and launch the Java based KVM console.Troubleshooting:
- If you receive a "Connection Failed" message when launching the KVM interface, please open a support ticket to have a tech reset the KVM interface.
- During the login process if you are continually brought back to the login screen, please open a ticket with support to have the tech reset the login credentials and permissions for the KVM interface.
Was this answer helpful?
Additional Bandwidth for Dedicated Servers Bandwidth can be purchased at anytime throughout the...
DNS Caching DNS servers (for use as resolver for your server) IPv4 Address...
Bandwidth for dedicated servers is calculated live on a rolling 30 day cycle. This type of...