Updating server software
ISPmanager 5 enables to update software products installed on Debian, CentOS, FreeBSD.
Complete the following steps:
- Log into the control panel with superuser permissions
- Browse to the module "Software"
- Click the "Update" icon to update the software. In the form that will open select the check box "Update list of available software"
- Once complete, the panel will check updates for packages. If any, in the Software module you will see the banner "New software versions are available: __list__ (total__count__).".
- Click "Details" to start the update process. Updates will run as a background task.
- During the update process in the "Software' module you will see the banner "Software update is in progress..."
- Once the background is over, in the "Software" module you will see the banner "Software update report is available...". The banner will display unless superuser views the report and delete it. Click "Details" to view the report .
For software update:
- Debian-based systems
Apt packet manager, execute the command:apt-get -y --allow-unauthenticated upgrade
Yum packet manager, execute the command:yum -y update
portupgrade update utility, execute the command:portupgrade -a -r --batch
Note: if the portupgrade utility is not installed, it will be installed autmatically.
Was this answer helpful?
Creating user Create a user who will own the site. ISPmanager --- Accounts...
ISPmanager by default uses Afterlogic as a web-interface for email management. Official...
In this module you can use a list of archives that were stored during the backup process. You can...
This article describes tables of the internal database of ISPmanager Lite. The description is...
DNSmanager is a DNS slave server management system. It can be used both as a stand-alone...