Installing ISPmanager on Microsoft Windows Server
This article describes some specific notes you should keep in mind when installing ISPmanager 5 on Microsoft Windows Server.
Currently the control panel delivers the following functions:
- Support for the IIS web-server (Web-domains and FTP-users management module)
- Support for the DNS-server Microsoft DNS Server (domain names management module)
- Support for MySQL, MSSQL, PostgreSQL (database management module)
- User disk space limits (quotas) - system, and quotas for file server resource manager required for the FTP-users module
- SSL certificates
- IP address management
The following functions are coming soon:
- File manage
- Firewall for Microsoft Windows Firewall
The following functions will be implemented in the future:
- Domain names management module - support for Microsoft Windows Exchange Server
- Web-domains management module - PHP support.
The following function won't be implemented in ISPmanager 5 Windows:
- Support for Apache, Nginx
- Support for Perl, Python
- Mail servers and the modules that are supported by the Linux-based version of the control panel
Was this answer helpful?
An email template is a predefined text message with macros that can replaced...
ISPmanager allows automatic execution of scheduled jobs using Cron. Cron is a daemon that...
Add a new user in DNSmanager for each server running ISPmanager. Disable apparmor or...
Supported software Currently ISPmanager supports the following FTP-servers: ProFTPd;...
This module can be used to manage your external name servers. You may use a remote server with...