Installing ISPmanager on Microsoft Windows Server
This article describes some specific notes you should keep in mind when installing ISPmanager 5 on Microsoft Windows Server.
Currently the control panel delivers the following functions:
- Support for the IIS web-server (Web-domains and FTP-users management module)
- Support for the DNS-server Microsoft DNS Server (domain names management module)
- Support for MySQL, MSSQL, PostgreSQL (database management module)
- User disk space limits (quotas) - system, and quotas for file server resource manager required for the FTP-users module
- SSL certificates
- IP address management
The following functions are coming soon:
- File manage
- Firewall for Microsoft Windows Firewall
The following functions will be implemented in the future:
- Domain names management module - support for Microsoft Windows Exchange Server
- Web-domains management module - PHP support.
The following function won't be implemented in ISPmanager 5 Windows:
- Support for Apache, Nginx
- Support for Perl, Python
- Mail servers and the modules that are supported by the Linux-based version of the control panel
Was this answer helpful?
A Background task is a task performed in the system for a long period of time. In the...
Example of the postfix/main.cf configuration file Following is the example of Postfix...
Database size User database size cache allows for decreasing load on database servers and...
ISPmanager allows automatic execution of scheduled jobs using Cron. Cron is a daemon that...
This module can be used for manging software products. You can select a version of the control...