Installing ISPmanager on Microsoft Windows Server
This article describes some specific notes you should keep in mind when installing ISPmanager 5 on Microsoft Windows Server.
Currently the control panel delivers the following functions:
- Support for the IIS web-server (Web-domains and FTP-users management module)
- Support for the DNS-server Microsoft DNS Server (domain names management module)
- Support for MySQL, MSSQL, PostgreSQL (database management module)
- User disk space limits (quotas) - system, and quotas for file server resource manager required for the FTP-users module
- SSL certificates
- IP address management
The following functions are coming soon:
- File manage
- Firewall for Microsoft Windows Firewall
The following functions will be implemented in the future:
- Domain names management module - support for Microsoft Windows Exchange Server
- Web-domains management module - PHP support.
The following function won't be implemented in ISPmanager 5 Windows:
- Support for Apache, Nginx
- Support for Perl, Python
- Mail servers and the modules that are supported by the Linux-based version of the control panel
Was this answer helpful?
ISPsystem software products v.5 have a new licensing policy. There are two ways for activating...
Enabling disk quotas in ISPmanager To enable disk quotas in ISPmanager, browse to the "Software"...
Introduction Firewall is a standard security system for operating systems on which ISPmanager is...
The Alpha version of a control panel is the first phase to begin software testing. It...
Introduction The user directory~/php-bin/ by default contains the following files:...