Access to modules
The ISPmanager control panel allows you to use a wide range of functions to set functionality that will be available to your resellers.
This module can be used to choose modules your reseller will have access to.
Note This module is only available for administrators with superuser privileges.
- Back to the resellers list
- View a list of modules
- Enable access to the selected module for this reseller
- Disable access to the selected module for this reseller
View a list of modules
- Module name - name of the module on the menu.
- Function name - internal name of the control panel's function. If you allow a reseller to access func1, you allow him to access all other module functions (func.*) as well.
- Status - current access privileges:
Was this answer helpful?
An email template is a predefined text message with macros that can replaced...
Exim configuration file in details Following is an example of the Exim configuration file on...
Introduction The user directory~/php-bin/ by default contains the following files:...
Users management module path DefaultHomeDir - specifies users home directory (full...
Supported software Currently ISPmanager supports the following FTP-servers: ProFTPd;...