Access to modules
The ISPmanager control panel allows you to use a wide range of functions to set functionality that will be available to your resellers.
This module can be used to choose modules your reseller will have access to.
Note This module is only available for administrators with superuser privileges.
- Back to the resellers list
- View a list of modules
- Enable access to the selected module for this reseller
- Disable access to the selected module for this reseller
View a list of modules
- Module name - name of the module on the menu.
- Function name - internal name of the control panel's function. If you allow a reseller to access func1, you allow him to access all other module functions (func.*) as well.
- Status - current access privileges:
Was this answer helpful?
Enabling disk quotas in ISPmanager To enable disk quotas in ISPmanager, browse to the "Software"...
There are 3 access levels in the DNSmanager control panel: Administrator - can use all...
This module can be used for manging software products. You can select a version of the control...
This module can be used to manage your user accounts. You may add new users, edit their...
Users management module path DefaultHomeDir - specifies users home directory (full...