Access to modules
The ISPmanager control panel allows you to use a wide range of functions to set functionality that will be available to your resellers.
This module can be used to choose modules your reseller will have access to.
Note This module is only available for administrators with superuser privileges.
- Back to the resellers list
- View a list of modules
- Enable access to the selected module for this reseller
- Disable access to the selected module for this reseller
View a list of modules
- Module name - name of the module on the menu.
- Function name - internal name of the control panel's function. If you allow a reseller to access func1, you allow him to access all other module functions (func.*) as well.
- Status - current access privileges:
Was this answer helpful?
Introduction Firewall is a standard security system for operating systems on which ISPmanager is...
A Domain name is a unique set of symbols (letters of the Latin alphabet, digits, hyphen...
A plug-in is an add-on for a program that adds a specific feature or service to it. For...
Srvmon Service monitoring is provided by the Srvmon program. The program is normally located in...
Details of the dovecot Following is the example of Dovecot on Debian. You can see the lines that...