Access to modules
The ISPmanager control panel allows you to use a wide range of functions to set functionality that will be available to your resellers.
This module can be used to choose modules your reseller will have access to.
Note This module is only available for administrators with superuser privileges.
- Back to the resellers list
- View a list of modules
- Enable access to the selected module for this reseller
- Disable access to the selected module for this reseller
View a list of modules
- Module name - name of the module on the menu.
- Function name - internal name of the control panel's function. If you allow a reseller to access func1, you allow him to access all other module functions (func.*) as well.
- Status - current access privileges:
Was this answer helpful?
This article describes tables of the internal database of ISPmanager Lite. The description is...
The Alpha version of a control panel is the first phase to begin software testing. It...
General information Mail services in ISPmanager 5 are managed are by both POP3-server Dovecot...
Data collection Before starting a backup process, data from the control panel's modules that...
The ISPmanager control panel requirements are minimal. The panel is more universal with broad...