This module can be used for manging software products. You can select a version of the control panel that you want to install on the server, select a mirror to download updates, set the auto update function and much more.
- View a list of products
- Edit properties
- Update product
- Install product
- Delete product
- Log in to panel
- Installer settings
View a list of products
- Name - the name of the software product.
- Version - the current version of the software product.
- Available version - the number of the last version currently available for download.
- Status - current status of the software:
- - the software is installed on the server.
- - the software is not installed on the server.
- - installation in progress.
- Description - brief information about this software.
To edit the properties of a software product, select it on the list, click the "Edit" icon and modify the settings you want to change:
- Current version - the current version of the selected software. The field is read only.
- Version type - select a branch in which auto update function will search and install updates.
- Auto update - select the check box to enable the auto update of the software product.
To update a software product, select it on the list and click the "Update" icon:
- Version - select a version to update the software.
To install the software product on the server, select it on the list and click the "Install" icon and fill out the form:
- Software product - select a software you want to install on the server.
- Version - select a version you want to install.
- Update the list of available packets - select the check box to update the cache. This procedure may take a long time.
To delete a product, select it and click the "Delete" icon. Confirm that you want to delete the selected software by clicking OK in the following form.
Log in to panel
To enter a web-interface of the software product, select it on the list and click the "Go" icon. You will be redirected to the authorization form of the selected software. Enter your credentials to access the control panel.
Select the "Settings" icon and fill out the form:
- Mirror - select a server to download new versions of software products.
Was this answer helpful?
This article describes some specific notes you should keep in mind when installing ISPmanager 5...
Data recovery consists of several steps. Input parameters: version includes the data,...
This module can be used to manage your user accounts. You may add new users, edit their...
This module can be used you to manage the backup plans to save your server data from an accident...
Authentication methods Session unique ID authentication You can use this method when working...