Setup a SSL Certificate
- An existing SiteWorx account.
- A SiteWorx account with a dedicated IP address.
The purpose of this is to detail how to setup a SSL Certificate.
How to: Setup a SSL Certificate
- Click the Hosting Features menu item if it is not already open.
- Click the SSL Certificates menu item.
- Click the [Setup SSL Certificate] link.
- If you have your Certificate Authority (CA) signed certificate already, paste it in the provide box, and click the Install button.
- If you want to create a self-signed certificate, click the Generate button.
Was this answer helpful?
2.1 Interactive Usage Below you will find the list of available Controllers. Each...
1 CLI Quick Overview The InterWorx Control Panel offers a command-line utility allowing...
A chain certificate is a digital certificate that provides a bridge of trust between a...
Import a Single Account Import Through NodeWorx If you prefer to use the web interface, follow...
Operating System Support InterWorx is a Linux based hosting control panel. Linux is the most...