Setup a SSL Certificate
- An existing SiteWorx account.
- A SiteWorx account with a dedicated IP address.
The purpose of this is to detail how to setup a SSL Certificate.
How to: Setup a SSL Certificate
- Click the Hosting Features menu item if it is not already open.
- Click the SSL Certificates menu item.
- Click the [Setup SSL Certificate] link.
- If you have your Certificate Authority (CA) signed certificate already, paste it in the provide box, and click the Install button.
- If you want to create a self-signed certificate, click the Generate button.
Was this answer helpful?
How to: Update the Cron Variables Click the Hosting Features menu item if it is not...
Activating your license The next step after running the install script is to activate InterWorx...
It is important to note that the Cluster Panel is essentially the InterWorx Control Panel in...
This section covers the InterWorx Control Panel backup system and how to restore backups of your...
1.1 History Historically, before the implementation of SSH (Secure Shell), computers on the...