Setup a SSL Certificate
- An existing SiteWorx account.
- A SiteWorx account with a dedicated IP address.
The purpose of this is to detail how to setup a SSL Certificate.
How to: Setup a SSL Certificate
- Click the Hosting Features menu item if it is not already open.
- Click the SSL Certificates menu item.
- Click the [Setup SSL Certificate] link.
- If you have your Certificate Authority (CA) signed certificate already, paste it in the provide box, and click the Install button.
- If you want to create a self-signed certificate, click the Generate button.
Was this answer helpful?
Ensure that Debug Mode is Disabled When debug mode is enabled, all firewall rules are...
A chain certificate is a digital certificate that provides a bridge of trust between a...
Database Manipulation How to: Add a Database Click the Hosting Features menu item...
How to: Update the Cron Variables Click the Hosting Features menu item if it is not...
Activating your license The next step after running the install script is to activate InterWorx...