Setup a SSL Certificate
- An existing SiteWorx account.
- A SiteWorx account with a dedicated IP address.
The purpose of this is to detail how to setup a SSL Certificate.
How to: Setup a SSL Certificate
- Click the Hosting Features menu item if it is not already open.
- Click the SSL Certificates menu item.
- Click the [Setup SSL Certificate] link.
- If you have your Certificate Authority (CA) signed certificate already, paste it in the provide box, and click the Install button.
- If you want to create a self-signed certificate, click the Generate button.
Was this answer helpful?
A chain certificate is a digital certificate that provides a bridge of trust between a...
InterWorx currently ships with the following: Spam Prevention: SpamAssassin...
How to: Update the Cron Variables Click the Hosting Features menu item if it is not...
1.1 History Historically, before the implementation of SSH (Secure Shell), computers on the...
Installation is fairly straight forward and this is just a brief overview of the install process,...