Setup a SSL Certificate
- An existing SiteWorx account.
- A SiteWorx account with a dedicated IP address.
The purpose of this is to detail how to setup a SSL Certificate.
How to: Setup a SSL Certificate
- Click the Hosting Features menu item if it is not already open.
- Click the SSL Certificates menu item.
- Click the [Setup SSL Certificate] link.
- If you have your Certificate Authority (CA) signed certificate already, paste it in the provide box, and click the Install button.
- If you want to create a self-signed certificate, click the Generate button.
Was this answer helpful?
It is important to note that the Cluster Panel is essentially the InterWorx Control Panel in...
Database Manipulation How to: Add a Database Click the Hosting Features menu item...
SiteWorx is our website level control panel interface, accessible...
2.1 Interactive Usage Below you will find the list of available Controllers. Each...
InterWorx currently ships with the following: Spam Prevention: SpamAssassin...