Setup a SSL Certificate
- An existing SiteWorx account.
- A SiteWorx account with a dedicated IP address.
The purpose of this is to detail how to setup a SSL Certificate.
How to: Setup a SSL Certificate
- Click the Hosting Features menu item if it is not already open.
- Click the SSL Certificates menu item.
- Click the [Setup SSL Certificate] link.
- If you have your Certificate Authority (CA) signed certificate already, paste it in the provide box, and click the Install button.
- If you want to create a self-signed certificate, click the Generate button.
Was this answer helpful?
Import a Single Account Import Through NodeWorx If you prefer to use the web interface, follow...
Database Manipulation How to: Add a Database Click the Hosting Features menu item...
How to: Update the Cron Variables Click the Hosting Features menu item if it is not...
NodeWorx Reseller accounts can be used to allow customers to create their own SiteWorx accounts....
InterWorx currently ships with the following: Spam Prevention: SpamAssassin...