How to Setup an SSL Chain Certificate?
A chain certificate is a digital certificate that provides a bridge of trust between a Certificate Authority (CA) that your browser already trusts with a new and/or previously unknown CA that your browser may or may not already trust.
- An existing SiteWorx account.
- A SiteWorx account with a dedicated IP address.
- An installed SSL Certificate.
How to: Setup a SSL Chain Certificate
- Click the Hosting Features menu item if it is not already open.
- Click the SSL Certificates menu item.
- Click the [Setup SSL Chain Certificate] link. If this link does not exist, you must setup a SSL Certificate first.
- Paste the Chain Certificate data into the text box.
- Click the Install button.
Was this answer helpful?
it should only be done in extreme cases such as if you are behind a firewall and do not have...
Prerequisites An existing SiteWorx account. A SiteWorx account with a dedicated IP address....
Login to your Linux server as root, via SSH or Terminal. Download and run the installer: sh...
Purpose The following procedure explains how to configure Apache server options using InterWorx....
1 CLI Quick Overview The InterWorx Control Panel offers a command-line utility allowing...