How to Setup an SSL Chain Certificate?
A chain certificate is a digital certificate that provides a bridge of trust between a Certificate Authority (CA) that your browser already trusts with a new and/or previously unknown CA that your browser may or may not already trust.
- An existing SiteWorx account.
- A SiteWorx account with a dedicated IP address.
- An installed SSL Certificate.
How to: Setup a SSL Chain Certificate
- Click the Hosting Features menu item if it is not already open.
- Click the SSL Certificates menu item.
- Click the [Setup SSL Chain Certificate] link. If this link does not exist, you must setup a SSL Certificate first.
- Paste the Chain Certificate data into the text box.
- Click the Install button.
Was this answer helpful?
Ensure that Debug Mode is Disabled When debug mode is enabled, all firewall rules are...
SiteWorx is our website level control panel interface, accessible...
NodeWorx Reseller accounts can be used to allow customers to create their own SiteWorx accounts....
Purpose The following procedure explains how to configure Apache server options using InterWorx....
Login to your Linux server as root, via SSH or Terminal. Download and run the installer: sh...