How to Setup an SSL Chain Certificate?
A chain certificate is a digital certificate that provides a bridge of trust between a Certificate Authority (CA) that your browser already trusts with a new and/or previously unknown CA that your browser may or may not already trust.
- An existing SiteWorx account.
- A SiteWorx account with a dedicated IP address.
- An installed SSL Certificate.
How to: Setup a SSL Chain Certificate
- Click the Hosting Features menu item if it is not already open.
- Click the SSL Certificates menu item.
- Click the [Setup SSL Chain Certificate] link. If this link does not exist, you must setup a SSL Certificate first.
- Paste the Chain Certificate data into the text box.
- Click the Install button.
Was this answer helpful?
download the correct version of ioncube here:http://www.ioncube.com/loaders.php and then create...
Import a Single Account Import Through NodeWorx If you prefer to use the web interface, follow...
Operating System Support InterWorx is a Linux based hosting control panel. Linux is the most...
How to: Update the Cron Variables Click the Hosting Features menu item if it is not...
1.1 History Historically, before the implementation of SSH (Secure Shell), computers on the...