How to Setup an SSL Chain Certificate?
A chain certificate is a digital certificate that provides a bridge of trust between a Certificate Authority (CA) that your browser already trusts with a new and/or previously unknown CA that your browser may or may not already trust.
- An existing SiteWorx account.
- A SiteWorx account with a dedicated IP address.
- An installed SSL Certificate.
How to: Setup a SSL Chain Certificate
- Click the Hosting Features menu item if it is not already open.
- Click the SSL Certificates menu item.
- Click the [Setup SSL Chain Certificate] link. If this link does not exist, you must setup a SSL Certificate first.
- Paste the Chain Certificate data into the text box.
- Click the Install button.
Was this answer helpful?
Activating your license The next step after running the install script is to activate InterWorx...
1.1 History Historically, before the implementation of SSH (Secure Shell), computers on the...
Login to your Linux server as root, via SSH or Terminal. Download and run the installer: sh...
download the correct version of ioncube here:http://www.ioncube.com/loaders.php and then create...
1.1 What is FTP? FTP, or File Transfer Protocol, is a standard network protocol used to...