Access to modules
The ISPmanager control panel allows you to use a wide range of functions to set functionality that will be available to your resellers.
This module can be used to choose modules your reseller will have access to.
Note This module is only available for administrators with superuser privileges.
- Back to the resellers list
- View a list of modules
- Enable access to the selected module for this reseller
- Disable access to the selected module for this reseller
View a list of modules
- Module name - name of the module on the menu.
- Function name - internal name of the control panel's function. If you allow a reseller to access func1, you allow him to access all other module functions (func.*) as well.
- Status - current access privileges:
Was this answer helpful?
How logs rotation works By default for logs rotation ISPmanager 5 uses...
The Alpha version of a control panel is the first phase to begin software testing. It...
ISPmanager 5 + 2 DNSmanager as slave name servers This is standard configuration. The server...
An email template is a predefined text message with macros that can replaced...
Data recovery consists of several steps. Input parameters: version includes the data,...