Access to modules
The ISPmanager control panel allows you to use a wide range of functions to set functionality that will be available to your resellers.
This module can be used to choose modules your reseller will have access to.
Note This module is only available for administrators with superuser privileges.
- Back to the resellers list
- View a list of modules
- Enable access to the selected module for this reseller
- Disable access to the selected module for this reseller
View a list of modules
- Module name - name of the module on the menu.
- Function name - internal name of the control panel's function. If you allow a reseller to access func1, you allow him to access all other module functions (func.*) as well.
- Status - current access privileges:
Was this answer helpful?
In this module you can manage a wide range of server applications available to you and...
Authentication methods Session unique ID authentication You can use this method when working...
Example of the postfix/main.cf configuration file Following is the example of Postfix...
Data recovery consists of several steps. Input parameters: version includes the data,...
The Alpha version of a control panel is the first phase to begin software testing. It...