High Availability Clustering with InterWorx.
InterWorx is perhaps the most scalable and reliable solution available for managing a website, server or hosting business.Buy Now!
InterWorx Control Panel
|VPS Unlimited Domains||$8.99/mo|
|Dedicated Server (35 Domains)||$10.99/mo|
|Dedicated Server (Unlimited Domains)||$22.99/mo|
|Life-Time License||$480 One-Time|
Interworx is a control panel and it is the only control panel which offers a full clustering system, and that make it easy to administrators with more than one server. InterWorx is easy to install and you can edit themes completely, therefore you can make a theme your own. With Interworx you can get emails if any issues have arisen on your server with the easy to set-up subscription page, and your customers can make multiple user accounts for their colleagues to login and can limit what they can access as-well.
Interworx has two interfaces:
NodeWorx is the system administrator interface for managing server-wide behavior and hosting (SiteWorx) accounts. When you log into NodeWorx, the first thing you see is NodeWorx Home, which gives you an at-a-glance look at:
- The current status of system services
- Graphs showing recent CPU, Memory, and Bandwidth Usage
- General server info
NodeWorx is a one-stop interface for setting up and managing your hosting business. In NodeWorx, you can easily:
- Create and administer web hosting (SiteWorx) accounts
- Configure hosting plans and resource limitations
- Utilize the reseller system so your resellers can creates and administer hosting accounts
- Create additional system administrator (NodeWorx) users and customize permissions
- Change user themes, branding and language settings
- Setup email alerts so you're notified when problems are detected
- Set up email alerts from system when problems are detected
- And much more!
SiteWorx is the website owner interface that you and your customers can use to manage your domains, email, and other hosting features.
When you log into SiteWorx, the first thing you see is SiteWorx Home, which gives you an at-a-glance look at:
- Your hosting account features
- Your current bandwidth usage
- Links to common tasks based on your recent usage
SiteWorx provides an exceptionally user-friendly and uncluttered interface for website owners to manage their sites and other hosting services. In SiteWorx, you can easily:
InterWorx is a Linux based hosting control panel. Linux is the most popular, and (in our opinion) best platform for web hosting applications. It utilizes heavily on the RPM package system for distribution of InterWorx itself, as well as various software packages that handle all the web hosting related needs. Therefore, an RPM-compatible Linux distribution is required. In general, this includes Red Hat Linux compatible systems. As of this writing (2012-07-04), the following distributions are fully supported:
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6
- CentOS Linux 5
- CentOS Linux 6
The following distributions are were at one point supported, but are now past EOL (end of life) and are NO LONGER recommended or supported:
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 3
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 3
- CentOS Linux 3
- CentOS Linux 4
- Red Hat 9