Web Hosting Management with cPanel.
cPanel is an easy-to-use control panel that gives web hosts and website owners ability to serve, quickly and easily manage their servers and websites.Buy Now!
cPanel/WHM Control Panel
|cPanel/WHM VPS Optimized License||N/A||$13.99/mo|
|cPanel/WHM Dedicated License||N/A||$35.00/mo|
cPanel® and WebHost Manager (WHM®) is a fully featured all-in-one web hosting control panel that allows easy administration of your web servers, and also provides your clients with a simple to use web interface to manage their web hosting accounts. cPanel takes control of every aspect of managing your web sites with tools for email, file management, databases, and much much more.
Available addons for cPanel/WHM:
We do offer some additional features that make hosting websites very simple, smart and favorite:
- Softaculous: Softaculous is a commercial script library that automates the installation of commercial and open source web applications to a website. Softaculous scripts are executed from the administration area of a website control panel, typically via an interface tool such as cPanel, Plesk, H-Sphere, DirectAdmin and InterWorx.
- Installatron: Installatron is a multi-platform application installer that provides a graphical interface and automation tools designed to simplify the process of deploying and managing web applications. Installatron is available as a plug-in for popular web hosting control panels. Installatron is multi-platform and compatible with Linux, BSD, and Windows. The developers maintain support for many web hosting control panels.
- RVSkin: RVSkin is a multilingual, multi-theme advanced skin for cPanel/WHM servers, allowing custom branding to reflect your brand identity. RVSkin is the best choice to differientiate your hosting service, providing more features to your users and reducing the level of support needed by customers.
- RVSiteBuilder Pro: RVSitebuilder is browser based sitebuilding software that installs directly into cPanel. Its easy-to-follow workflow, social media plugins, and robust content management features makes it easy for even non-programmers to create, market, and maintain a high-end web presence.
- CloudLinux OS: CloudLinux helps shared web hosts provide a more stable hosting environment by protecting against the 'bad neighbour effect', where sudden resources spikes cause downtime. The result of using the CloudLinux OS is happier customers, fewer support requests and greater server density leading to overall lower operating costs.
System requirements for cPanel & WHM software range from a 266 MHz processor, 512 MB of RAM, and a 20GB hard disk to multi-processor, multi-core systems.
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5 (i386 and x86-64)
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6 (i386 and x86-64)
- CentOS Linux 5 (i386 and x86-64)
- CentOS Linux 6 (i386 and x86-64)
- CloudLinux 5 (i386 and x86-64)
- CloudLinux 6 (i386 and x86-64)
- cPanel software does not support 32-bit Virtual Environments that run on a 64-bit host kernel.
- cPanel software supports the drivers and configurations provided by Microsoft.
- CloudLinux is not compatible with OpenVZ or Virtuozzo.
- For SmartOS to be detected, you must use cPanel & WHM software version 11.36.1 or higher.